Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So Hungry!

There's a fight going on right now between my stomach and my brain. My stomach says "I'm hungry, and a salad just won't do" and my brain is saying "Shut-up stomach, this is why you''re fat".

I've been eating more consciously lately, much more so than say, two weeks ago, but I still have a ways to go. I'm a bit grumpy today, and really hungry. I was in a rush this morning and ran out of the house without packing a lunch. This is when temptation is at its peak. I'll have to get in my car to pick something up, but then I'll have all the forbidden fruit right at my fingertips. I'm itching for a hamburger. Comfort food for a sucky day. Once I get into my car I have to prepare for battle...I really hope my brain wins this one.

P.S. I'm officially adding cheese to my list of weaknesses. I need to break up with cheese. Cheese has been walking all over me for years.

1 comment:

  1. I NEED TO BREAK UP WITH CHEESE TOOOOOOO....ESPECIALLY HAVARTI

    ReplyDelete